Once the design process has been undertaken the project is reliant on the project management methodology. Both services within the design and build service go hand in hand, this co-ordination between design and project management is something that we’ve perfected over the years.
We have a brilliant supply chain of suppliers including raised floors, Suspended ceilings, lighting, air-conditioning, IT infrastructure, joinery, furniture, fire alarm services and many more. Whatever you need we’ve got an approved supplier who gives us the best rates.
Our Office Design & Build
- Process the brief.
- Produce a site survey of your existing or new office.
- Catagory 'A' and or 'B' Office Design & Build.
- Measure existing furniture & storage.
- Produce space plans cat 'A' and or 'B' in line brief.
- Generate 3D visuals of your office.
- Create finishes boards and schedules.
- Produce a cost plans and agree the budgets.
- Present the scheme and signoff with the client/ landlord
- Liase with the local authority and landlord.
- Generate the site plan with key dates.
- Construction phase - Start design & build process
- Snagging (done within the construction phase)
- Produce O+M manual for client and landlord.
- Hadover the project.
- Aftercare snagging.